THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The Following outlines the terms and conditions on which Think Organise Do Pty Ltd (“Think Organise Do” or “us”) offers you (“you”) access to the services provided by us (a “Party” or together the “Parties”).
1.Agreement – These terms and conditions, together with all documents specified within this Agreement (the “Agreement”) constitute the entire terms and conditions express or implied that govern your use of the Think Organise Do global website (“Website”). Each separate order placed with us will constitute a separate contract for the supply of goods and services bound by this Agreement. You must read this Agreement as well as any additional terms and conditions referred to which may also apply. Your use of and access to this Website indicates your acceptance of and agreement with this Agreement, as they exist at the time of use.
No order placed on the Website shall be binding until it has been accepted by Think Organise Do. Upon successful payment of the order, access to the Website is granted. Until such time as an order has been accepted there is no binding contract under this Agreement. Think Organise Do reserves the right to accept or reject any order, in whole or in part.
2. Reliance – The Contents of the Think Organise Do Pty Ltd website and programs, such as text, graphics, images, information or contributions obtained from the Website, and other material (“Content“) contained on the Website are for informative purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a suitable medical professional.
Always seek the advice of your suitably qualified medical professional or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or concern. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking advice because of something contained on the Website. Think Organise Do does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Website. You ought consult your medical professional. Reliance on any information provided by Us or others appearing on the Website at the invitation of Think Organise Do or other visitors to the Website, is solely at your own risk. The Website may contain health or medical related materials which you find offensive. Think Organise Do accept no responsibility for such materials. You are also solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your country of residence.
3. Amendment – We may amend this Agreement at any time at our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Website. All amended terms shall be effective thirty (30) days after they are initially posted on our Website. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in writing signed by you and Think Organise Do.
4. Registration – You must register to be a member of this Website. Upon registration, an email will be sent to your account confirming registration.
5. Your Licence – The Think Organise Do service and the Content are and shall remain the property of Think Organise Do. We grant you limited, non-exclusive, revocable permission to access the Website for personal, non-commercial purpose (your “Access”). Your Access shall remain in effect until and unless terminated in accordance with this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that you are accessing the Website and its Content for your own personal, non-commercial purpose and that you will not redistribute or transfer the Content of the Website.
Think Organise Do is the owner and operator of this Website. Your Access to the Content does not give you any ownership rights to the Content or the Website. All Think Organise Do intellectual property which includes trademarks, copyright service marks, trade names, designs, logos, goodwill, domain names, and any other features of our brand are the sole property of Think Organise Do. The Agreements do not grant you any rights to use any Think Organise Do brand features whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
You agree to abide by any user guidelines and not to use the Website, or any part thereof, or access the Content, or any part thereof, in any manner not expressly permitted by this Agreement. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in this Agreement, Think Organise Do grants no right, title, or interest to you in the Website or Content. All interest and title remains with us.
6. Copyright And Trademarks – All intellectual property rights (including future copyright) in the information and other material appearing on the Website vests in and is the exclusive property of Think Organise Do. You may not and must not allow or permit other parties on your behalf to copy or intellectual property or advertisements, or to undertake Website scraping or other similar activities unless you have obtained prior written permission from Think Organise Do.
7. Endorsements –You may not use any Content that we publish via our electronic media (including, but not limited to, text, trade names, logos, URLs or interactive devices) in a manner that suggests endorsement, approval or sponsorship by Us of your organisation or its published Content, without prior written permission from Us.
8. Acceptable Use – Certain sections of the Website are restricted to Think Organise Do members and subscribers of Think Organise Do or to subscribers to the particular section of the website and the Website and Think Organise Do reserves the right to designate pages as member-only.
9. Virus warning – Think Organise Do does not warrant or represent that any information obtained from or through this Website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses. Think Organise Do will not be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), however caused, which may result directly or indirectly from any such information. To the extent that any applicable law that cannot be excluded imposes any liability on Think Organise Do, that liability shall be limited to the cost of re-supplying information.
10. Payments- Paid subscriptions can be purchased directly from Think Organise Do by Credit Card payment only.
When you register for a subscription, you consent to get access to Think Organise Do immediately. You agree your payment to us will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel your paid subscription through your subscription page before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period. However, if you cancel your subscription and/or terminate the Agreement before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us.
Think Organise Do may change the price for the subscription, from time to time, and will communicate any price changes to you in advance. Price changes for subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the price change. You accept the new price by continuing to use the Think Organise Do service after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from Think Organise Do prior to the price change commencing. You acknowledge and agree to review the any such notification of price changes carefully.
11. Term and Termination – The Agreement will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or us in accordance with this Agreement. Think Organise Do may terminate the Agreement or suspend your access to the service at any time, including in the event of your actual or suspected unauthorised use of the Website and/or Content, or non-compliance with the Agreement. If you or Think Organise Do terminate the Agreement, or if Think Organise Do suspends your access to the Service, you agree that Think Organise Do shall have no liability or responsibility to you and Think Organise Do will not refund any amounts that you have already paid, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
12. Use Of Content – We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable license to access our Website and view Content.
You promise that, with respect to any user Content you post on the Website, (a) you have the right to post such user Content, and (b) such user Content, or its use by Think Organise Do as contemplated by the Agreements, does not violate the Agreements, applicable law, or the intellectual property (including copyright), publicity, personality, or other rights of others or imply any affiliation with or endorsement of you or your User Content by Think Organise Do or any entity artist, band, label, entity or individual without express written consent from such individual or entity.
Think Organise Do may, but has no obligation to, monitor, review, or edit user Content. In all cases, Think Organise Do reserves the right to remove or disable access to any user Content for any or no reason, including but not limited to, user Content that, in Think Organise Do’s sole discretion, breaches the Agreement. Removal or disabling of access to User Content shall be at our sole discretion.
Title to the Content remains with Think Organise Do. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by this Agreement is a breach of this Agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws including intellectual property. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Think Organise Do. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Think Organise Do and its licensers. If you violate this Agreement, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
13. User Submissions – You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or Content of any type that infringe or breach any rights of any party. By submitting communications or Content to any part of this Website, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make any such submission, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted Think Organise Do a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, alter, publish, edit, translate, distribute, transmit, and display the communication or Content in any media or medium, or any format, or forum now known or later developed.
14. Advertisements and Links To Other websites – Think Organise Do does not endorse the Content on any third-party websites. Think Organise Do is not responsible for the Content of linked third-party websites, websites framed within the Website, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their Content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. Think Organise Do does not endorse any product advertised on the Think Organise Do Website.
15. Limitation of Liability
15.1 Unless provided for, required or implied by legislation, Think Organise Do gives no express or implied warranty in relation to services supplied to You. You acknowledge that you have not relied upon any representation or warranty whether express or implied made by or on behalf of Think Organise Do.
15.2 Any conditions and/or warranties are excluded, to the extent that any conditions and/or warranties that are lawfully implied in to these terms and conditions can be lawfully excluded.
15.3 Any action commenced against Think Organise Do in connection with this Agreement must be commenced within 12 calendar months of the cause of action arising.
There are many aspects of the Website which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Think Organise Do support features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a username and/or password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
16.1 Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Think Organise Do takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
16.2 Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the Website, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Website, page access times and referring Website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised Content to you while you are at this Website.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
16.4 Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Think Organise Do reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
16.5 Payment Information
Upon you signing up on the Website, your credit or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work. We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the Service.
17. Indemnity – You hereby waive, release, forgive, discharge and relinquish any and all claims that you now have or may have against Think Organise Do, our officers, directors, agents, and employees which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to any transaction.
Each indemnity contained in this agreement is a continuing obligation of You despite:
(a) any settlement of account; or
(b)the occurrence of any other thing,
and remains in full force and effect until all money owing, contingently or otherwise, under any indemnity has been paid in full.
Each indemnity contained in this Agreement:
(a) is an additional, separate and independent obligation of You and no one indemnity limits the generality of any other indemnity; and
(b) survives the termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Think Organise Do and our officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the terms and policies it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The provisions of this Clause shall not apply insofar as their application is prevented by Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), and in that event Think Organise Do relies on the said Act to limit its liability to the cost of reperforming the Service.
18. Relationship – You and Think Organise Do are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
19. Governing Laws – This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Victoria. All customers of this Website irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
20. Entire Agreement – To the extent permitted by law, this Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the parties and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of the Agreement and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings between the Parties whether written or oral.
21. Dispute – Any dispute relating to this Agreement must firstly be referred to meditation before an action is commenced in a Court of any jurisdiction. The costs of the dispute are borne by you and the mediator shall be appointed by the Law Institute of Victoria.
22. Disclaimer – This Website was established and is maintained for the dissemination of information relating to education and training for people with disability. The information has been derived from many sources and is published in good faith.
Think Organise Do may not be used in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Information on this Website is subject to change without notice.
All efforts have been made by Think Organise Do to ensure that material accessible via Think Organise Do Web Servers is accurate and up-to-date. However, Think Organise Do makes no warranty, or guarantee, or promise express or implied, that the material on this Website is either accurate or complete, up-to-date, or fit for any use whatsoever. You should exercise your own skill and judgement prior to relying on the material contained in this Website.
Think Organise Do accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of direct or indirect use of application of any material on this Website.
23. Website – The view and opinions in the material on this Website or on any linked Websites/publications do not necessarily represent those of Think Organise Do. Any inaccuracies on Think Organise Do brought to the attention of Think Organise Do will be corrected as soon as possible.
Think Organise Do is not responsible for the Contents of any off-Website pages or links referenced from this Website. The presence of a hyper-link from a page on one of the Think Organise Do web server pages does not imply any kind of endorsement of the Content of these pages.
Think Organise Do is not affiliated with any of the organisations or companies featured on Think Organise Do and does not in any way endorse, guarantee or represent the services advertised and/or offered by them. Furthermore, Think Organise Do assumes no responsibility or legal liability in connection with these providers, or for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.