After dishes have dried they need to be put away. A structure to do this will help those with an autism spectrum disorder, an intellectual disability or ADHD. How To Put Dishes Away from the bench is a step by step approach to teach someone to assist in this task. It can be downloaded with text and visuals or a text only version.
1. Wait for dishes to dry in the rack or
2. Dry dishes with a tea towel by wiping over the surface
3. Put clean dry dishes in the correct cupboards
4. Put clean and dry cutlery in the cutlery drawer
5. Hang up the tea towel if used