We are able to change the loudness of our voice for different situations but we need to be aware of which voice to use when. As an individual with an autism spectrum disorder, an intellectual disability or ADHD you might need to practice this so that you learn which voice to use in different situations. How To Modulate Voice for Home is ready to download with text and visuals or a text only version to help you.
1. Talking to one other person
2. Loud enough for the other person to hear
3. Around the dinner table, several people
4. A little louder than a one person conversation
5. In the backyard playing an active game
6. Louder than the dinner table voice