Being organised means managing your time well so that you get things done within a timeframe. There will be many things that you need to manage and people will also put demands upon your time that need to be managed as well. So how can you get organised?
1. Start a regular routine
2. Create a schedule if needed
3. Identify what you need for the day
4. Keep a calendar of events
5. Prioritise things to be done
6. Have a designated space at work and home to store your things
7. Ensure this space is free from clutter