When you are at school you will need to use your voice differently depending on what you are doing. School kids with an autism spectrum disorder, an intellectual disability or ADHD will need help to understand which voice to use when. How To Modulate Voice for School is ready to download with text and visuals or a text only version to help you.
1. Talking to the person next to you
2. Loud enough for the other person to hear
3. Answering the teacher’s question
4. Loud enough for the whole class to hear
5. On the sports oval
6. Much louder than classroom voice