Getting yourself a glass of milk requires you use many skills and thought processes to make it happen. If you are an individual with an autism spectrum disorder, an intellectual disability or ADHD you might find a task sheet to help with this beneficial. How To Get a Glass of Milk is ready to download with text and visuals or a text only version to help you.
1. Get a glass and place on bench
2. Get milk from refrigerator
3. Go to bench
4. Unscrew bottle top or make spout from carton
5. Pour milk in glass, stop pouring before you reach the top
6. Screw top back on bottle or release spout
7. Put milk back in refrigerator