When you are successful in gaining an interview you will need to present your skills to the interview panel. One way of doing this is by having a portfolio. A portfolio can be evidence of your work through samples of previous work done and personal skills. You can also just make a checklist of things to help you to think about yourself and why you would be a suitable employee.
1. Personal Skills- eg. Work independently, can prioritise
2. Personal Qualities- eg. Honest, Reliable
3. Practical Skills- eg. Understand the workings of a photocopier
4. Technical Skill – eg. List the computer programs you can work with, apps etc
5. Vocational Skills- eg. Any previous course that support this application