When you are looking for a job there are a range of skills that are required. These are skills that you may already have or that you may need to learn either by practising or doing a short course. All employers want a set of basic skills for their employees and over time you may need to improve on your skillset.
1. Good communication skills
2. Be able to work independently or as part of a team
3. Be organised and reliable
4. Be able to use technology
5. Be able to negotiate and resolve conflicts
6. Be able to make decisions
7. Be able to learn specific skills for the job