When going to the dentist it is good to let the dentist know if have any problems with your teeth or anxieties about being there. This step by step process may help you to manage. How To Go to the Dentist is ready to download with text and visuals or a text only version to help you.
1. Find your local or family dentist phone number
2. Phone the dental receptionist or ask someone to do this for you
3. Respond to the receptionist’s questions
4. Make an appointment
5. Write down the appointment time or ask for a reminder to be sent
6. Identify your fears EG smells, noises etc.
7. Go the dentist at the appointment time
8. Tell the receptionist you are there for your appointment
9. Talk to the dentist
10. Use your relaxation techniques
11. When finished listen to any advice the dentist gives you
12. Pay your bill