Whether you’re an adult trying to manage your own workload or a parent or carer trying to assist and teach someone else to manage their workload, the following template can be a guide to assist the development of your own specific checklist to help you.
1. What needs to be done? Make a list
2. Prioritise tasks to be done. Number the order in which to do tasks
3. Office work – 2 trays – work to do / completed work
4. Online work – electronic – work to do / completed work tick sheet
5. Factory work – clipboard checklist of tasks
6. Home – list tasks / commitments / appointments – create a schedule