Locker organisation will help to get you to class on time and with the correct requirements for your classes. Keeping the contents of your locker to the essential requirements will also keep it free of clutter for ease of access. For those students with ADHD, autism spectrum disorder or an intellectual disability the How To, Manage my Locker may be helpful.
1. Stick a copy of your timetable inside your locker door
2. Use the same coding system on your timetable for your books
3. Confirm with teachers when you can access your locker
4. Ensure you understand the locking system that the school has, or
5. Provide a padlock for your locker and ensure you memorise the code
6. Keep your locker contents organised
7. Do a regular clean out of unwanted materials